We are located on B1F of Ginza Green near Ginza Station and Shimbashi Station in Tokyo. Wasyou Ginmeisui GINZA serves a variety of fine dishes, including shabu-shabu made with premium Japanese Black Wagyu beef and seasonal vegetables, as well as teppanyaki and much more. We pair these fine dishes with sake carefully selected by our sake sommelier. We have a wide selection of 20-30 brands at any given time. Sake’s flavor can vary depending on the temperature and type of glass, and this delicateness is just one of its charms. We can suggest the most suitable glass or style of serving, as well as food pairings, so please feel free to ask.
Because we want our guests to enjoy truly delicious sake, our restaurant has a rare sake cellar that is capable of having its temperature lowered to 5 degrees below zero, so that water freezes, but sake stays liquid. By maintaining the optimum conditions, we are able to present a fresh, delicious flavor, as if the sake was newly made, at any given time.
Japan’s world famous Wagyu beef, plus sake.
Working with the cuisine to enhance each other, they achieve perfection in combination.Together, they create new flavors and aromas.
Please enjoy the delightful visual appeal of the cuisine as well.
* Our restaurant is licensed to serve raw meat.
- This yukhoe is made with beef shoulder roast and seasoned with Japanese-style dashi broth, filling your mouth with a rich, harmonious flavor.The perfect pairing with this yukhoe is Iwashimizu Mars, a junmai nama genshu sake with a bold, assertive flavor.
- Yokoyama is a daiginjo sake characterized by the flowery citrus notes of sudachi and bamboo charcoal. It contains lactic acid, imparting a milder flavor that melds with the sushi rice. It also cleanses the palate of any lingering fatty aftertaste.
- This junmai sake is brewed to a mellow, well-rounded flavor. We recommended drinking it warm when it is most aromatic. The complex ginjo aroma and smooth mouthfeel are a perfect complement to the simple, yet flavorful minced beef.
* This menu is an example. Availability varies depending on the season.
- Mizubasho Junmai Ginjo Sparkling
- Kidoizumi Twelve Sparkling
- Hayaseura Daiginjo
- Dewazakura Yukimanman
- Hirotogawa Tokubetsu-Junmaishu
- Hakuryu Junmaishu
- Sohomare Junmai Daiginjo
- Kikuhime Tsurunosato Yamahai Junmai
- Shichihonyari Kokoku Yamahai Junmai
- Iwashimizu Mars Funashibori Seme
- Masuizumi R Namamoto
- Hoobiden Junmai Ginjo Wine Cell
- Hoobiden Daiginjo Betsuatsurae-Shiko
- Sawaya Matsumoto Shuhari ID566
- Hiroki Junmai Daiginjo
- Hiroki Junmai Daiginjo
- Zankyo Junmai Daiginjo Chotokusen
- Hakkaisan Tokubetsu Honjozo
- Hakkaisan Hyotanbin Junmai Ginjo
- Kamoshibito Kuheiji Junmai Daiginjo Betsuatsurae
- Jikon Junmai Ginjo Omachi Murokanama
- Kokuryu Ryu Daiginjo
- Kokuryu Shizuku
- Yokoyama Junmai Daiginjo
- Hakkaisan Junmai Daiginjo Kowagura Shikomi 25%
Enjoy the ingredients of teppanyaki dishes paired with a superb wine.At any given time, our wine cellar has more than 30 brands of champagne, red wine, white wine, and more. A selection by our sommelier from our assortment of world wines is guaranteed to enhance the deliciousness of your meal.Savor the thrill of a perfect combination.
- Glass Beer Sapporo Ebisu Meister
- Bottled Beer Asahi Super Dry Small Bottle
- Nonalcoholic Beer
- Domestic lemon sour
- Baiko Hyakunen Umeshu Ibaraki
- Aragoshi Mikanshu Nara
- Sato Barley
- Mao Sweet Potato
- Dewar’s Highball
- Maker's Mark
- Okuaizu-Kaneyama Natural Sparkling Water
- Okuaizu-Kaneyama Natural Spring Water
- White Peach Juice
- Oolong Tea
- Zero-calorie Cola
- Ginger Ale