A refined restaurant interior based on Japanese modern style. Starting with the counter seats,
where our chefs display their skills on the iron plate right in front of your eyes,
We also have seats in our private room, where you can enjoy a private moment, so guests can also use them as a place for negotiations, entertaining clients, or a place to hold dinner meetings in Ginza.
Please enjoy our hospitality through our lavish courses prepared with ingredients of the highest quality, such as Kuroge Wagyu beef, Japanese spiny lobster, and caviar.
We hope you will enjoy our outstanding cuisine in a refined interior filled with the scent of ingredients of the highest quality.
※Prices listed are excluding consumption tax and service fee
※Our menu is subject to change, depending on our stock
※This menu can be used at any time during the day
We recommend wine together with your meal.
We have a selection of Champagnes, white and red wines, and can make suggestions based on the preferences of our guests.
Please do not hesitate to ask us.
- Certified by the Japan Sommelier Association Senior Sommelier
- 2002 Worked as a sommelier at Ponte Vecchio in Osaka
- 2005 Went to France and underwent training at various wineries in the
- 2013 Worked as an after-hours sommelier at Ginza Ukai Tei in Tokyo
- 2015 Started work as sommelier at Teppanyaki Ginmeisui GINZA